“Reliability in every detail”
For us it means first of all understanding what is the actual result that the client expects, what he/she really wants.
- Environmental assessment of the context in which the structure is located (position relative to other structures, sun exposure, chief direction)
- Feasibility of the system in respect to the project
- Evaluation of spending priorities (surveillance cameras rather than costly ceiling lights)
- Development of the system designing, if not present
- Update of the project drawings according to possible variations emerging from inspections or during construction.
Every project is unique.
And as such is treated so especially during the quote phase.
We don’t have standard materials, we do not buy to stock.
Each quote is focused on the Project and is the result of the balance between technical solutions and expectations of the client.
After acceptance of the quote and signature of the contract, one of the five Project Managers takes charge of the work which will be followed in detail at every stage:
- Reinspection, after the initial one, as in the meantime there may have been variations
- Updating of drawings to carry out implementation. For us it means first of all understanding what is the actual result that the client expects, what he/she really wants.
- Supervision of the project along with Designer and Client
- Identification and consequent highlighting of any possible adaptation and/or modification (before start of the work, in such a way as not to obstruct subsequently the carrying out of the construction)
Each project is followed step-by-step through careful management and control of installation procedures, with testing and inspections throughout the process of realisation.
Tests, checks and final testing including measures and verifications required by the relevant law, with the presentation of the certificate based on the test results.
Release of the updated documentation of AS BUILT full work completion and any documentation for the installation of earthing systems, elevators and certifications for the issue of fire prevention services.